Champion of Torm - now called Divine Champion (good). Cosmetic change only
A Divine Champion (previously called 'Champion of Torm')is the strong arm of her deity. She serves as a guardian of holy sites, a protector of pilgrims and a leader of crusaders. Though Paladins may fill these roles in many good aligned churches, a divine champion can take up the banner of any deity, regardless of alignment or ethos. Rivalries between Divine Champions of opposing faiths have been the stuff of legends told by bards for centuries. These holy warriors are loved by their patron's worshippers and hated by their churches enemies in equal measure.
- Hit Die: d10.
- Proficiencies: All simple and martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- Skill Points: 2 + Int Modifier.
Base Attack Bonus: +7 Feats: Weapon Focus in a melee weapon. Alignment: Any non evil
- 1: Lay on Hands - Can heal damage equal to class level multiplied by their Charisma modifier, deals damage to undead creatures
- 2: Sacred Defense - +1 to all saving throws.
- 3: Smite Evil - Once per day may add Charisma bonus to attack roll and do +1 point of damage per level of Champion and Paladin.
- 4: Sacred Defense - +2 to all saving throws.
- 5: Divine Wrath - Once per day +3 to attack, damage and saving throws and Damage Reduction +1/5 for a number of rounds equal to Charisma bonus.
- 6: Sacred Defense - +3 to all saving throws.
- 8: Sacred Defense - +4 to all saving throws.
- 10: Sacred Defense - +5 to all saving throws.
Divine Champions receive a bonus feat every second level.